Friday, December 7, 2007

Birdman 5 Star Stunna 2007 Retail Group Rip



MYSPACE PAGE

Track Listing

1. Intro
2. Fully Loaded
3. I Run This (feat. Lil' Wayne)
4. The Money "So Fresh"
5. The Old Man #1 (Interlude)
6. 100 Million (feat. Lil' Wayne, Young Jeezy, & Rick Ross)
7. Believe Dat (feat. Lil' Wayne)
8. Wet Paint
9. Grind (feat. Lil' Wayne & Brisco)
10. All The Time
11. The Old Man #2 (Interlude)
12. Head Busta
13. Pop Bottles (feat. Lil' Wayne)
14. Love My Hood
15. I'm A Stunna
16. The Old Man #3 (Interlude)
17. Make Way (feat. Fat Joe & Lil' Wayne)
18. So Tired (feat. Lil' Wayne)
19. Outro
20. We Gangsta (feat. All Star & Yo Gotti)
21. Bossy (feat. Jason Derulo)
22. R.I.P.

Download // Buy
(Report dead links in the "Shout Box")

For high quality videos and video codes go to"Music Video Mob". From hip-hop to country you could find it there! Trust me!!

Waiting for your songs to download? Visit our"Online Arcade Mob" page. It's fun, free, and helps past the time. Enjoy!!