Friday, December 14, 2007

Corinne Bailey Rae - Corinne Bailey Rae 2007 (Special Edition)



OFFICIAL PAGE
MYSPACE PAGE

Track Listing

Disc 1
1. Like a Star
2. Enchantment
3. Put Your Records On
4. Till It Happens to You
5. Trouble Sleeping
6. Call Me When You Get This
7. Choux Pastry Heart
8. Breathless
9. I'd Like To
10. Butterfly
Disc 2
1. Since I've Been Loving You
2. Emeraldine
3. Munich
4. No Love Child
5. Enchantment (Amp Fiddler Remix)
6. Venus as a Boy
7. I'd Like To (Weekender Mix)
8. I Won't Let You Lie to Yourself
9. Another Rainy Day
10. Daydreaming

Download // Buy
(Report dead links in the "Shout Box")

For high quality videos and video codes go to"Music Video Mob". From hip-hop to country you could find it there! Trust me!!

Waiting for your songs to download? Visit our"Online Arcade Mob" page. It's fun, free, and helps past the time. Enjoy!!