Thursday, January 3, 2008

Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High 2007



MYSPACE PAGE

Track Listing

1. Thriller
2. ''The Take Over, The Breaks Over''
3. This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
4. I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You)
5. Hum Hallelujah
6. Golden
7. Thanks For The Memories
8. Don't You Know Who I Think IAm?
9. The (After) Life Of The Party
10. The Carpal Tunnel Of Love
11. Bang The Doldrums
12. Fame < Infamy
13. You're Crashing, But You're No Wave
14. I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears And None On My Fingers
15. G.I.N.A.S.F.S.
16. It's Hard To Say 'I Do', When I Don't

Download // Buy
(Report dead links in the "Shout Box")

For high quality videos and video codes go to"Music Video Mob". From hip-hop to country you could find it there! Trust me!!

Waiting for your songs to download? Visit our"Online Arcade Mob" page. It's fun, free, and helps past the time. Enjoy!!






Download and Listen then come back and rate this album