Saturday, February 2, 2008

Young Gunz - Rapid Fire 2008



MYSPACE PAGE

Track Listing

1. Rapid Fire Intro
2. Sixth Man For Life (Feat. Pooda Brown)
3. Gun Shots
4. Parkside G.I.F.I.
5. Chase That
6. I'm A Trapper (Feat. Pooda Brown)
7. Young Chris
8. Same Ol' C
9. Put Ya Guns Up (Feat. Pooda Brown)
10. My Part Of Town
11. Keep It Close
12. Yg's Coming
13. That Block
14. The R.O.C The Life
15. Live Or Die (Feat. Rell)
16. Soundtrack Of My Life (Feat. Deemi)

Download // Buy
(Report dead links in the "Shout Box")

For high quality videos and video codes go to"Music Video Mob". From hip-hop to country you could find it there! Trust me!!

Waiting for your songs to download? Visit our"Online Arcade Mob" page. It's fun, free, and helps past the time. Enjoy!!






Download and listen then come back and rate this album