Friday, December 7, 2007

B.A.R.S. The Barry Adrian Reese Story Enhanced



MYSPACE PAGE

Track Listing

1. Intro
2. My Drink N' My 2 Step (feat. Swizz Beatz)
3. Where My N****z At (feat, Young Flac)
4. I Will Never Tell (Uh Uh)
5. I Pray (feat. Shizlansky from Larceny)
6. Innocent Man
7. I Don't Give A...
8. Cash Ruelz (feat. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony)
9. Leanin' On The Lord (feat. Angie Stone)
10. Damn I Miss The Game
11. Done 4 Me
12. I Get My Paper (feat. Swizz Beatz)
13. Take A Trip (feat. Mashonda)
14. Celebrate (feat. John Legend)
15. All By Myself

Download // Buy
(Report dead links in the "Shout Box")

For high quality videos and video codes go to"Music Video Mob". From hip-hop to country you could find it there! Trust me!!

Waiting for your songs to download? Visit our"Online Arcade Mob" page. It's fun, free, and helps past the time. Enjoy!!