Thursday, March 20, 2008

Rick Ross - Trilla 2008



MYSPACE PAGE

Track Listing

1. Trilla Intro
2. All I Have In This World (Feat. Mannie Fresh)
3. The Boss (Feat. T-Pain)
4. Speedin' (Feat. R. Kelly)
5. We Shinin'
6. Money Make Me Come (Feat. EbonyLove)
7. DJ Khaled Interlude
8. This Is The Life (Feat. Trey Songz)
9. This Me
10. Here I Am (Feat. Nelly & Avery Storm)
11. Maybach Music (Feat. Jay-Z)
12. Billionaire
13. Luxury Tax (Feat. Lil' Wayne, Young Jeezy & Trick
14. Reppin' My City (Feat. Triple C & Brisco)
15. I'm Only Human (Feat. Rodney)

Download // Buy
(Report dead links in the shout box)

For high quality videos and video codes go to"Music Video Mob". From hip-hop to country you could find it there! Trust me!!

Waiting for your songs to download? Visit our"Online Arcade Mob" page. It's fun, free, and helps past the time. Enjoy!!






Download and listen then come back and rate this album

No comments: